Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.09.2016, 03:39
^
Venton

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
25.09.2016 Venton (Синий, Подземелье, Шакти, Шакти) def dan_choi (Красный, Сопряжение, Энаин, Гуннар) Jebus Cross 211
This map was super stupid.

I had 3 dragon dwellings but nothing else. My army for breaking was 10 Red Dragons, some trogs, and 1 Angel. I had one more con far away but it was minimal too so I decided to skip it.

I was faster on the desert but easily accessible objects didn't have anything except for the Blue Hat. I was low on mana and was afraid that opp would come out soon so didn't want to risk too much. I saw 1 tope in the desert but taking it would mean losing all mana. I saw on View Earth that the desert was very small so I decided to go back to my zone and take 2 topes there.

Both topes had lots of dragons, one was even maxi. Sadly, I got useless arts, zero stats, zero control. The only good thing was the Red Orb.

My opp's GOs were tough (AAs and Faerie Dragons) so he entered the desert later than I'd thought he would. But anyway, he had very good stats and some control from the topes in his zone so I felt uneasy. I entered another zone on the snow and found Shackles there and 1 hive. I had 24 Wyverns in total...

My only hope was to upgrade Dragons and use their superior stats in the FB, especially since I had the Cape of Velocity and opp didn't have any speed arts. 22 Black Dragons were strong enough to win. After the battle 11 Blacks survived, I captured all the arts from my opp but he thought he still had a chance. Month two came with plague and he finally gave up.

Thanks for the game!

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

Venton вне форума