Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2014". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.07.2014, 13:16
^
Huanito

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2014". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

Fill-uaThe begin was very good, I cleaned 4 Crypts (1 - max, 3 - with 5 vampires) with Clavius' arrow and killed own PC till the week 2. On the second week had got 1 angel from conservatory, and find out an opponent in middle village near my PC. There had got psychists' dwell and going to scout opponent. Because of lack of scouts' heroes was choosed wrong pass, and had decided to get more advantage on the map that I scouted already, beacause afraid that opponent had more army than mine or had good spells, etc. I was amazed by seeing armor +6 spell power, which were guarded by 50-99 dendroids. I were defeated by dendroids, because of lack time on timer. I was needed to force battle in the not good sutiation, - trees moraled and killed my flyies. I could try to cheat trees by angel, but afraid to lose him too
I spent very much time on thoughts and fightings and in the lack of time did wrong moves, which ended terribly.

I confirmed.Had hard week1 and I couldnt afford cavaliers.Opponent almost ran out his time for turns which forced him into errors.Thx for game.
Huanito вне форума