Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.01.2016, 03:10
^
Ridelth
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Ridelth с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Ridelth с помощью ICQ
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8

Dave_HUNWeek 1 was easy with pack grand elves (dont remember how many),killed dungeon and castle ai.I discovered boots 116 deep in dung zone,took it with scout the next day.122 took 100 griffin con,and 123 2 more,with same size,so had 6 angels.Picked up stables bonus and headed for rough treasure which contained 1 hive and unicorn dwelling,needless to say I quickly retreated for underground treasure,where I found gloves,couple of hives,2 topes.Went for the 2 topes 131,got 7 relics but only 2 were of any use (5all, wings,and red orb which I already scouted in the same treasure).Used wings to enter grass treasure (didnt need to kill orange ai for that),and took 2 more topes,got great skills but I traded them for aotd because I found all 4 pieces.I took one of opp's treasures that was reachable by flying,and middle treasure too (library,hive) then took opponent main town and he gives up.Thanks for playing!
GG, thx for the game!
Ridelth вне форума