Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.09.2017, 02:24
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Nargott,

I am sorry I read the Light school post but somehow misread the numbers. Haste should not be flat because Might heroes benefit much more than Magic heroes. Also this will be a disaster for knowledge hero who will lack attack and defense in a theoretical fight against a Might oriented class.

I suggest we ditch the hero class and spell discussion for the moment. I am feeling confident in the class system because it was play tested by a lot of people. A good rule of the thumb that we followed is that when we play a game and face each other at the end. We do a couple iterations of the battles.

Then we swap sides - I play with my opponent hero and army and he plays with mine, and we try to make the best out of it. This type of testing is better way of exchanging strategies and evaluating propositions as any of those are directly applied on the field and you see results - whatever they are, in the end.

While here you (who make assumptions based on numbers and not real experience) and me (who has played a lot this mod and knows some things, forgot a lot due to doing many stuff around the mod, and probably heavily biased) just try to convince each other about what is the vision that will better suit the MHH55 frame.

However I like your keen eye and if you think there may be anything else, that we have not talked about, that is overpowered or weak I will be glad to discuss it.
dredknight вне форума