Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.06.2016, 23:39
^
Venton

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
26.06.2016 Venton (Синий, Random, Башня, Нила, Гуннар) def Gee (Красный, Random, Замок, Валеска, Эйслинн) 6lm10a 232
Full random, my first seasonal game on this template. We started to play at the beginning of May but couldn't sync for a long time.

My first two weeks were awfully slow, my Ore Pit was blocked and I needed to waste some time and resources to take control of it. I had problems with money for a long time. The lucky thing was 1 Ghost Dragon in a Refugee Camp w2 I think, which I used to scout a lot of the map and take some easy fights.

That scouting allowed me to see the area where my opp was exploring without him seeing me. In w3 I got Gunnar and I did what I could to level him up asap. His army and main (Crag Hack) were stronger all the time. Around 146 I managed to kill Crag who had only 1 Angel on him thanks to Gunnar's log spec and a DD scroll that I'd picked up a turn or two earlier. His secondary hero (Aislinn) attacked me, forcing me to retreat and regroup but I knew then it was gg for him. I had many Wyverns on Neela and I had full control so it was just a matter of time. I was poor so I needed a lot of time, but eventually I got where I needed to be.

On 232 I took over his starting town (with 61 Monarchs and some other army), opp said gg.

Thanks for the game!

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

Venton вне форума