Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.04.2015, 14:17
^
unq_flipmo

📖
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

28.04.2015 unq_flipmo (Красный, Сопряжение, Кальт, Игнисса) def Jelen117 (Синий, Замок, Кейтлин, Дас) 8mm6a 126
D1 Kalt starting hero with 3 water el, air el. prebuilt. 9 airs in total, no air el from third hero. Portal at half a day from castle on the only road. Korbac, Adelaide, Daremyth and Ignissa the other heroes I recruited d1. Reached observatory and saw from d1: altar of thought in the south-est, air el south (didn't had the money for them all week). West offered 2 pandoras, one came with an utopia packed (so I expected shit but hey... you get what you are offered) and the second very nearly alone. Both guarded by pack of cavs. Had high hopes for the second one and I was rewarded accordingly. Also d1 I reached a refugee camp. Bingo, devil inside. But 2700 gold was a bitch for d1, gold wasn't not near enough. Took one crypt d1, 2500g ended with 500 gold. Ignissa main;
D2 recruited devil, took another 5 vamps crypt and fought for a 3def shield. Ignissa broke and enter the under with his devil only. Other pricks collected, money was poor. Still 5 heroes;
D3 decided to use the devil for higher purposes so from under he came back to grass and the army went under. After a little scouting and collecting the money available there the army also returned to base, the altar of thought was always in my... thoughts. 6 heroes now. Didn't liked the fact the map had another 2 castles and opp took d3 the green (castle also);
D4 managed to recruit another 2 dumbasses cause the land was kind of large even if not rich as I'd wish, needed them as Eazy E would say "fo' easy access". Linking, that is;
D5 2 pillars in the under, now I've made the decision to return home with the pixies and airs instead of banishing the green necro. Ignissa was expert off and artillery but couldn't afford a ballista, not for w1. Took a crypt and ~all the gold available on the map and I was sitting pretty. Just outside in the underground found 2 cons very nearly so I was already having wet dreams.
D6 managed to resist the temptation to enter a 20-49 medusa building, 40 of them would have been a bummer, it wasn't worth the risk. In fact they were 20 so the money could have been just a little plus, no way I could go for birds. I didn't even had money to buy the ext air el.... Anyway, collected everything and was expecting d7 to go to the altar with the devil ;
D7 took the altar and was planning on taking early w2 2 dwarfen treasuries, first one I knew it had 20upg and 80 non upg little beardies inside. The other was also medium, 100 fuckers. Also Ignissa was heading for the 2 cavs pandoras. I lost one hero to the teal necro but my opp had 5 heroes at most all week so it was clear he's not having the easiest of maps. No sirees. So ended the week with castle, psychic elementals building and external also. Couldn't have wished for more;
D121 took one treasury and medusa store. Those cunts slowed me down, the reward was minimum and by attacking with the main lost a day (maybe). Should have gone with a secondary and not wank around with the main. The teal entered my zone (wtf, I would have been the laughing stock if he were to take my castle);
D122 cleaned a little more (including the teal dead invader ) with Luna and Ignisa took wisdom. Wise (heh) decision in the light of the pandoras ahead;
D123 took the first pandora (the one with utopia guarded also by 17 cavs). 5k exp and I was exp off, armorer, artillery and advanced wisdom. One step from the second pandora, the one with the goodies (I was hoping).
D124 I was still in my zone but it was a good decision, the second cavs pandora was great, lvl4 spells. I also got a +2 sp artie so the situation looked good;
D125 as planned I retreated, went for another +1knowledge and rested thinking of all the good the devil makes in the world . At least for me it did in this game. I was also hoarding money to build birds 126 or 7. But the thing is I saw my opponent just lurking outside my underground, clearly it was the worst time for him to do that and the best one for me ;
D126 with the faithful d2 devil, 11 psychic elementals, full mana tank and destructive spells at 4SP I could afford to not recruit anything else than my w1 army and attacked. He had crusaders, marks and 7 or 8 wivs. And a ballista so we learned it's not cheap to retreat with the ballista on.

Thanks for the game

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
icq 664689383

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
unq_flipmo вне форума