^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Турнир стримеров

08.04.2015 Maretti (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) def Redwhait (Красный, Замок, Валеска, Тант) Spider 211
Started out day 1 with a mistake attacking 97 rouges and lost a big part of my army. Start was poor with only one road but my production was saved by a tradepost. Kyrre got great skills and had exp earth early, so week 2 I could take a con for 2 angels and move through a mine bug to a t-area. I split army and gave an angel to a necro. T-area gave alot of army from boxes, 100 dwarves, 35 battle dwarves and 50 cents, so I could easily take 2 topes. First one gave earth book and boots, 2nd one wasnt that great.

Went to new t-area and got a little stronger. Then I started taking opponents and AIs towns. In the end he was left with only 1 town but managed to get back and move to new t-area. I lacked DD/fly but in the 3 guild I got DD. I took his last town and a couple of days later I spotted him with view air close to one of my towns and went to see what he had. He was low on mana and I attacked. He had red orb on but I was clearly stronger despite his 1200 skells. TFP.
Maretti вне форума