^
flate

📖
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA]Hells Bells

battanasEpick game nostalgia in midlle roads:
my resp block neer town 10-19 sharpshuters , block my town caslle, not rest
oponent resp 2 dwels pit lords all so balanced, verry difikul start, but after first week get more towns, more scout area, more utopii so think all over logic.

2-1

TFP

p.s Sure re MG for TP : 4 times, for DD :6 times
First time playing this template. I liked it actually on medium roads. What can i say about the game particularly? Basically poor understanding of the template. And its not a surprise it is rather natural. I thought the game until 134 was played by me in a good way. But that's wrong. Maybe mechanically yes. But in terms of strategy it was a disaster. Add to this bad map awereness, slow area scouting, late killing computers and u get slow tempo. Also u get less resources for your Mage Guild and less gold for buying army for converting into demons. Another 3 reasons why i got slow tempo despite my 2 Pit Lords Dwellings: 1) was big marsh zone, where i lost one week for Boots of Speed and money for demons 2) Main Guards (10-19 Titans) blocking one of the road directions 3) useless home Utopia, i spent 2 days for it and got only Black Orb, no stats at all, no control only 30k while my main hero Gundula was without Earth Magic. It came to me only in the last slot at the end. Very nice. Like opp i needed 4 rebuildings to get DD and TP respecively. And ofc the last reason and the most crucial one was when i succeeded in killng my own main hero on Sea Dogs. Automatically deserved loss here. Nothing to add.

ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193

I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH!

ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193

I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH!
flate вне форума