Тема: Actaea
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.07.2015, 23:21
^
Ment

📖
Re: Actaea

The Issue

After another movie season dominated by sequels, remakes and spin-offs, cinema boffs have come to your office begging for action.
The Debate

1. "What happened to the classics of days gone by?" rhetorically questions renowned film critic Robert Sherbert. "The Skaffoldian movie industry used to be known for such masterpieces as 'The Modfather: Part One', 'A Clockwork Violet', and 'Once Upon A Time In The West Pacific', not the drivel they're putting out these days. If studios want to release films in Skaffold they should give us something original."

2. "I didn't become a director to make films like 'Rise Of The Planet Of The Dog-roses Revisited'," gripes Marleen Usman. "But it's all the studios will sanction. It's such an expensive business making movies, and given the risks it's no wonder we play it safe. Perhaps if the government were to underwrite our projects, I'd finally get a chance to finish 'Heaven's Door'."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

3. "Haha!" chortles Lars Strange, while watching 'Mad Max vs. Jar-Jar Binks 2: The Unrated Edition' on his smartphone. Shovelling another handful of popcorn into his mouth, he turns to interject, "Oh my god, this is the best part, guys. Will you keep quiet back there?"
Что-то новенькое, однако!
Ment вне форума