Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2017-18". OnLine-игры
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.12.2017, 03:49
^
Ihromant

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2017-18". OnLine-игры

01.12.2017 Ihromant (Красный, Инферно, Мариусса, Мариусса) def Huanito (Синий, Крепость, Алкин, Алкин) 6lm10a 145
Started to play, got nice respo not underground, with 2 near castle conservatories and 2 far away deep in respo. Also got Tamika (unfortunately on 4 lvl she got air). Till 2nd week was on resp, just cleaning everything and collecting gold. So managed to build castle for future demoning with efreeti and pit fiends. On 2nd week went to closer respawns, after 10-19 crusaders didn't found blue comuter, but just grass with rempart town. So took village and went to find computers. Found blocked blue computer conflux and took his castle with painful losses (2 efreeti and bunch of skeletons), but it was worth it. There built university and learned earth for Tamika. Parallelly built guild in the inferno main. Fortunately, from first attempt I got DD and resurrect. So now main task was to have expert wisdom. Because of taking objects (for gold and conservatories) didn't demoning. But bought everything what was required for it. On 3rd week Marius, who was on angel found opponent's village, took it. There was inferno castle of the opponent near it, so I used the moment, did DD there with Tamika and took his inferno citadel. So, opponent left with 1 main. I did view air every day and when spotted that he went to supertreasury, just in 2 turns took his main and last castle. And there was standard "opponent cleans supertreasury while I'm looking for my treasuries and desperately demoning". I managed to do 213 demons. So, with 42 pit fiends and 16 angels that was an army for FB (I planned to have more angels from conservatories near opponent's main, but he took it back). So, opponent took his main back and started restoring mana. That was my mistake not spotting his hero planning to do this, but I demoned last stacks, took Marius and jumped on him. He had red orb, so my task was easier (without it I planned to chain lightning his 1-stacks and blind his main stack of 56 wywerns). He saw my army and gave up.

Thanks for the game!

Мой любимьій размер - тройка. Будь то конса, утопа или сиськи

Ihromant вне форума