^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "ОФБ-10"

04.07.2016 Dave_HUN (Синий, Цитадель, Тираксор, Тираксор) draw The_ (Красный, Подземелье, Шакти, Шакти) Diamond 131
After 1 restart I was satisfied with my early position,stables and mana double near my town, tyraxor 3 stacks.I was badly blocked in many directions though, and my movement was rather limited week 1, I scouted many relics but only some of them were useful. Tyraxor developed greatly, logistics+ earth, so mass slow allowed me to take some hard fights with weak army week 2.I took 2 hives,+4+4 cap,+4all shield, library, boots, wings in one area,then mullich took +4+4 armor, Tyraxor entered a treasure that was blocked before with the help of wings,it turned out to be nice with 4 hives, +3all and a tope.Tope was minimal, gave lvl5 hat.On 127 I took fire tome and gladius too, but I miscalculated and entered wrong area with main,which turned out to be opponent's treasure,where he caught me with shackles. We both had lvl5 spells, fire spells, similar armies and no resurrection, so in this scenario a draw was the most likely result,which we both realized after spamming 1000 earth elems
Спасибо за игру!
Dave_HUN вне форума