^
twaryna

📖
Отправить сообщение для  twaryna с помощью ICQ twaryna#2780
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  twaryna с помощью ICQ twaryna#2780
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Full random JC

Jelen117Took 2 gold mines as I needed to build devils in town 115 to start work. Did it trading resources with 1 market although I started the turn with 6k I collected 18k to build devils and buy him. This day took pandora behind battle dwarves (97 - I considered taking it without a devil but luckily didn't do it, purely gg) that gave 30 magogs.
116 hive (mini) and Nymus retreated to town to take an efreeti dwell, pandora (15k gold, I didn't need it completely) and a hive (6 wyvs) next day.
117 army chained to Nymus but I lacked 1 tile to take a dwell and not break the chain (I could take this dwell but this would have meant that I can't take a hive far away).
121 hive by scout (60 flies, lost a devil), chain back, Nymus took pandora behind diamond golems which gave 20 cerbers (I wanted experience to have expert earth). Army chained to take another hive (maxi ) and a con 3 or 4 (it was 3). I made a first terrible mistake that I didn't place this day a scout near Nymus to take army back from her after taking +4 all shield. I paid dearly for this mistake.
122 chain back, Nymus took +3 all necklace. Because of the mistake mentioned earlier I took only necklace and retreated Nymus to refill mana. This day it became plain that I won't take +4 att and def breastplate because it was guarded strongly and I would have had to take it with a scout so I would have lost too much.
123 with scout took +4 all shield, army back to town and I was hit and running GO (giants with up stack). 15 giants and 4 titans left after hit and running so I lost 1 sultan efreeti breaking to desert. I saw blue hat behind encahanters but army was too small to take it and with view air and view air I assumed I could have waited for getting expert air on Nymus to take it without huge loses if opp didn't have control. Didn't take it this day.
So 124 moving on the road and there was fire book, +12 power cuirass and a maxi hive. Got expert air and fire magic. No efreeti on Nymus, only wyverns and angels, opp didn't attack luckily.
125 I made a second terrible mistake. I should have used Luna with arma to take blue hat (I had 1 sultan efreeti), instead I went with Nymus (no losses actually but I couldn't chain army back to my resp to Nymus as I planned). Luna stayed with no artifacts, stats 0/0/3/3 with whole army and I prayed that opp didn't have control to catch her. He had so it was gg.
My plan was to take blue hat, go to my resp, refill mana on Nymus, use control to go to a fort resp and take +4 att and def in the meantime. Then trying to avoid Twaryna with awesome stats or burn him with arma if he showed anywhere.
I could have won with arma, fire magic on Nymus, +12 breastplate if Twaryna showed anywhere. If I had placed the scout near Nymus (my first mistake) I would have had 80 mana so I wouldn't have had to retreat her again 125 and the second mistake is purely disasterous.
Thanks for playing, got a huge lesson from this game although it wasn't very long. Good luck in further stages to Twaryna, strong opponent in 3rd round.

Thanks for the game!
twaryna вне форума