Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Первый шоу-турнир по Heroes III - Horn of the Abyss
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.04.2015, 04:06
^
HellLighT

📖
Отправить сообщение для  HellLighT с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  HellLighT с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Первый шоу-турнир по Heroes III - Horn of the Abyss

MarettiHad slightly slow start with ai flux player giving me some trouble. Quickly took Tower town and decided to build it. Had 2 min cons and one building for giants that gave 3. Took min tope at 132 and got 12 shield and luck moral necless. Took next tope in snow area at 133 that gave soj, bliss and earth book. On the way I had beaten ai green hero that came with severel good arts. Time pressure was massive but I just managed to retreat to town for mana.

Next day opponent came into my area but didnt reach my town. I moved army to scout for a hive, giant building and brown orb. Then took tope in my start area with scout, gave HH and dragon armor and then attacked Gunnar. I had 9 titans, 8 naga Queens, 2 angels, 11 wyvs, and a bit more. Opponent had better army with 13 angels and more but my stats were way better. (40 def vs 7 att) Killed 12 angels with implo and opponent surrendered and Next day gave up. TFP.
resp>treasure, thx for game
p.s. Гомунгулса с победой, Тёме не унывать, скоро увидимся!