Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.03.2015, 12:55
^
Gee

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
29.03.2015 Gee (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) lose Loinz (Красный, Крепость, Тазар, Тазар) 8mm6a 231
A hell and heaven in this game. Good starting zone, 2 unicorn glades and one external for pegasi. Day 5 Galthran in tavern. But Kyrre already level 6. Trying to go fast to the neighbours, but underground weird: choose two paths, one of them huge and no pillar of fire, of course, many unsignifiant artefacts, banks and few sad pandoras and a necro town, the other way finaly goes to the neighbour castle which was a "Castle" with capitol in it. But only six hives in a huge area, but "luckly" 3 conservatories with 8 angels, and the worse part only one utopia, far far away from road with a good reward for me: 20k, boots of polarity, vampire cowl, pendant of holiness and endless sack of gold . In week 5 my opponent with a better "dressed" hero (Tazar) hesitated to atack me with a better army. 2 weeks I tryied desperately to find something to improve my hero stats and to keep my towns, but the result of improvement was very small, and this gave time to my opponent to increase the number of demons and wyverns. Not happy ending for me, but a lot of lessons and that's a start for a happy end. I enjoyed a lot this game, thank you very much for game Loinz.
Gee вне форума