Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.07.2018, 11:49
^
OFFOSORG

📖
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

It's funny, because I installed the "Aggression". Perhaps something went wrong it is on this map. Because, this is the first such case. However, this is the first game on the level of AI reasonableness "Hero"

UPD: I created a new map with the same parameters. AI is extremely cruel) .. He came to me at week 3, but for mystical reasons I was able to win in that battle, having lost almost the entire army. I did not think that he would soon want to fight..
well, given that this is the first game against the AI Hero, and I won .. then I'm probably playing pretty well

PS: could you tell me the AI settings so that it does not run so intensively to me, but that in the starting zone it does not sit .. I need to collect artefacts and leveling, and then the first and last battle, deciding so to say..
AI-Hero (agression) has too many creatures, I killed his main hero with the army on week 3, but within a week I had to escape to the city, because the army he had was more of mine .. is that how it is?)
Thanks!

Required ARMG Settings: Monster Strength - Strong (3); Resources - Little (2); Experience - 3.

AI Settings: Difficult - Heroic (3); Lookahead Depth - Normal (1).

My Favorite Heroes:

Haven (H) - Jeddite (Heretic)

Sylvan / Preserve (P) - Vinrael (Druid)

Academy (A) - Minasli (Seer)

Fortress (F) - Ingvar (Engineer)
Heroes 5.5 + NCF (Manual) / My templates / DeSync? / Русификация кампаний

Required ARMG Settings: Monster Strength - Strong (3); Resources - Little (2); Experience - 3.

AI Settings: Difficult - Heroic (3); Lookahead Depth - Normal (1).

My Favorite Heroes:

Haven (H) - Jeddite (Heretic)

Sylvan / Preserve (P) - Vinrael (Druid)

Academy (A) - Minasli (Seer)

Fortress (F) - Ingvar (Engineer)
OFFOSORG вне форума