Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.07.2018, 20:05
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Hello everyone! Please excuse my abscence, I was away for some time.

OFFOSORGI also did not like the fact that the landscape of the middle zone is generated by chance, which means that it can be native to one of the parties, which is very unfair.
Because it is random generated and there are so many factions it is impossible to be done.
OFFOSORGAnd third, too few variants of opposing races.
What do you mean? you can create a map and play with any race you want. Make sure you click on "Random towns" box on the map generation properties. This option will allow you to choose your race in the game lobby.
OFFOSORGToday a strange thing happened. At first everything was fine, but then the mouse pointer began to change constantly from the standby mode (hourglass) to the usual (horse). I was trying to save before the problem. And the problem was not, but when I finished the game. Probably something is breaking down in the AI system. I do not know where to go with this problem, I can not solve it.
Various saves for tests
This is a known issue with the AI. It is known by the name "the flickering issue". It is caused by the AI and once it appears it cannot be removed unless you quit the game and reload older save file.
If you save after its occurence it will get in the save file. Sometimes it gets fixed by launching the game through Utility_64.exe file for a few turns.
This is our greatest issue and there has been many speculations about its root cause.
What we think is the closest is a flaw in Quantomas AI that puts the AI thread in a loop.
The latest suggestion is that it occurs while the AI visits an ocean building.
A community member posted a possible fix. It is still not tested enough so if you are playing games we will be most grateful if you use it. Download it from here and put it in the data folder and start a new game because changes do not affect already started maps or saved games.
sergeyh2что такое кристалы драконьей крови и где их найти?(нужны чтобы гильдия магов призывала существ)
OFFOSORG is correct. There are some artifacts that also boost the Dragon crystals number. You can see how much dragon crystals a hero has by visiting

You can find more about the feature at the bottom of this article.
dredknight вне форума