Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.07.2018, 23:05
^
OFFOSORG

📖
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

dredknight, Hi!) Glad to see you again!
dredknightBecause it is random generated and there are so many factions it is impossible to be done.
I understand, but if you set specification races, it would be possible and set a specific type of the neutral zone landscape. This is not critical, the template is still wonderful, I just changed it to my vision.

dredknightWhat do you mean? you can create a map and play with any race you want. Make sure you click on "Random towns" box on the map generation properties. This option will allow you to choose your race in the game lobby.
This "mechanism" works, but it allows you to configure only the start zone. If cities mean more than 1 for the player, then the city itself and the landscape of this zone will be given randomly, and this is not fair, I think so. If you want justice, then you need to manually install the "races" of all necessary zones.

dredknightThis is a known issue with the AI. It is known by the name "the flickering issue". It is caused by the AI and once it appears it cannot be removed unless you quit the game and reload older save file.
In the attached files there is a save before the problem occurs, and there is a save after it occurs. Re-entry into the game did not help me, and passing the turn too.

dredknightThe latest suggestion is that it occurs while the AI visits an ocean building.
Strongly in this I doubt, I never make a map with the seas, only land.

dredknightA community member posted a possible fix. It is still not tested enough so if you are playing games we will be most grateful if you use it.
Thank you very much for the coordination! All the same I do not know the free navigation on the English-language forum .. I do not know how you manage it .. I definitely try what the friend says .. but there is one small problem .. how do I know if it worked?). I only had a bug for several dozen different maps.

UPD: Seer's hut? But there are a lot of them even in the starting area .. it is doubtful .. but I'll try, it will help ..
I wonder if I load a save 1 day before the start of the problem .. purely theoretically, if the lua script repair works, then the problem should not start .. or am I mistaken?)
UPD2: I tested fix on the old save "before the problem" .. the problem still appears
The author wrote: "Maybe it will fix it for the new games, time will tell. ", so I'll play with this "possible fix", maybe I really will never see this bug again ..

PS: At the moment I'm playing solo through MMH55.exe file (I only have 4GB of RAM, I do not need x64). Why without NCF? Because I expect to correct the NOIADE balancing program, after which I will start to process creatures from Chaos Pack.

Required ARMG Settings: Monster Strength - Strong (3); Resources - Little (2); Experience - 3.

AI Settings: Difficult - Heroic (3); Lookahead Depth - Normal (1).

My Favorite Heroes:

Haven (H) - Jeddite (Heretic)

Sylvan / Preserve (P) - Vinrael (Druid)

Academy (A) - Minasli (Seer)

Fortress (F) - Ingvar (Engineer)
Heroes 5.5 + NCF (Manual) / My templates / DeSync? / Русификация кампаний

Required ARMG Settings: Monster Strength - Strong (3); Resources - Little (2); Experience - 3.

AI Settings: Difficult - Heroic (3); Lookahead Depth - Normal (1).

My Favorite Heroes:

Haven (H) - Jeddite (Heretic)

Sylvan / Preserve (P) - Vinrael (Druid)

Academy (A) - Minasli (Seer)

Fortress (F) - Ingvar (Engineer)
OFFOSORG вне форума