Ответ
Страница 150 из 255

Опции темы
Старый 28.06.2018, 13:53
^
Marlo_Stanfield

📖
Re: Прохождение авторских карт

Да, я тоже пробил. 20 маны на лечение хватает за глаза.
Marlo_Stanfield вне форума
Старый 28.06.2018, 19:08
^
Dirty_Player

Координатор
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dirty_Player с помощью ICQ Dirty_Player#3487
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Что значит RNG impact?
Dirty_Player вне форума
Старый 28.06.2018, 19:13
^
Rince
📖

Влияние случайных вещей на прохождение карты, типа морали, удачи, рандомных абилок существ.
RNG = random number generator.
Rince вне форума
Старый 28.06.2018, 19:15
^
Dirty_Player

Координатор
📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

RinceВлияние случайных вещей на прохождение карты, типа морали, удачи, рандомных абилок существ.
RNG = random number generator.
Не, ну что такое RNG это понятно и так)))) Это типа устное условие - не ловить морали/удачи/абилки или какая-то опция в СОД_СП?
Dirty_Player вне форума
Старый 28.06.2018, 19:34
^
RoseKavalier
📖

RinceErrm, what do you mean by that and what exactly are you talking about? I'm sorry, Enlgish is way more understandable for me than google-translated Russian
Yandex translate has failed me!
You said, paraphrasing, that SoD_SP keeps adding features which can be negative in some way.
I generally try to make the changes optional, although some of them are currently set in stone - hard to imagine some people allowing their game to freeze for example when solution is available. My question was which features should also receive option to turn on / off as well? It is very easy to do, just takes a bit of time.
Of course few things will never be possible (Multiplayer for example).

In SoD_SP 1.16, I will add some way for mapmaker to enforce which SoD_SP options should be on or off. If you don't want SoD_SP on your map or if you absolutely want to require it, etc - mapmaker will be able to decide.

wenwellRoseKavalier, 0-peasant and titan still can beat 2 behes, little rng here but it possible: https://imgur.com/a/ydgdtkx

И да, бой с уткой и 0-крестьянином тоже возможно тащится
Ok, Peasant is really gone now. I wanted to do this initially - not sure why I didn't

On the plus side, you can use Peasant vs. Firebird, almost guaranteed win even without Poison.

wenwellну тогда есть такой вариант: https://imgur.com/a/9zUoNKt

Я о нём думал ещё в первой версии карты но не пытался реализовать т.к. были другие варианты. Тактика зацикливания находится достаточно быстро, а вот дальше все довольно мучительно в плане монотонности движений.

Или это тоже не тот вариант?

I did not want to put too many Bears to prevent carpal tunnel)

DandyА, просто нет возможности посмотреть на работе.
Выглядит логично и красиво.
Только смущает - уровень Гуннара и остающиеся мувпоинты - их слишком много остаётся. И наличие виверны, на которой никакой идеи при таком прохождении нет.
Процентов 30 оставляю, что решение другое.
Я пытался найти подсказку через мувпоинты. Удивительный факт, что их там ход в ход хватает, чтобы сгонять туда виверной, подраться, сгонять за квестом на титана, вернуться обратно, ртуть, ожерелка и обратно пешком. Но такой маршрут какой то мегабредовый.
The trick I wanted to force to use from the start - visiting 6 Swords Pandora's Box without leaving Monolith tile. Since everything I wanted to be discovered was, I reveal some other things that were part of the plans:

This can be done two ways - a result of being on top of entrance 'yellow' object.
1- Remove Waterwalk boots - water -> land lets you use mouse
2- Use keyboard arrows or Numpad

2 also allows this type of movement which is not normally possible. This was in initial plan to save movement spending using spacebar.

Initially I had given Gunnar Waterwalk so that it could only be solved with keyboard. However I was worried about bug where game 'forgets' you've cast Waterwalk / Fly after walking quite a bit. It would create problem with spell points.

Extra movement: The early drafts of map had more complicated path and required more back-and-forth - there was just enough movement to make it on 111. However, it felt a bit wrong and was quite repetitive (you had to go to the Dungeon town several times and path was longer), plus when I tried making optional win paths it was just bad. In the end, I decided against ACE (arbitrary code execution - like other map I posted) to give exactly the required movement and simply accepted that there was too much movement available for precise calculation to be required with 111 finish.
Level 108 would require Oasis but there was not room on 18x18 to fit everything.

The XL map I am working on - title DID - has a lot of movement intricacies for a few months, combined with some tricky fights and some special things. It's about 40% done, but I expect the next 60% to be faster in completion - open phase of the map finally! I received good comments from Biobob when he tested some parts of it.

@Dirty_Player
RNG in this map is 'controlled' as follows:
*no morale/luck enabled for player (either temp negative morale/luck or Cursed Ground) - to prevent AI of getting them you have Spirit of Oppression
*no need for good/bad damage rolls to win/survive

SoD_SP does not (and never will) modify this - just reinstates original heroes3 function that was changed by HD+.
RoseKavalier вне форума
Старый 28.06.2018, 20:05
^
Rince
📖
RoseKavalierYandex translate has failed me!
You said, paraphrasing, that SoD_SP keeps adding features which can be negative in some way.
I generally try to make the changes optional, although some of them are currently set in stone - hard to imagine some people allowing their game to freeze for example when solution is available. My question was which features should also receive option to turn on / off as well? It is very easy to do, just takes a bit of time.
Of course few things will never be possible (Multiplayer for example).

In SoD_SP 1.16, I will add some way for mapmaker to enforce which SoD_SP options should be on or off. If you don't want SoD_SP on your map or if you absolutely want to require it, etc - mapmaker will be able to decide.

It's not 'negative' it's just kind of unpredictable.
The problem is that the more options player has - the higher chance that something can go terribly wrong. Thus I understand why HotA team doesn't want to make any options and everything is set in stone once implemented.

So enforcing options seems to be a good solution.

For me personally, the most frustrating feature is disabled stats overflow. So I'm waiting for 1.15 as I hope you'd implement the changes we've discussed on Heroes Community, such as heroes hireability.
Rince вне форума
Старый 28.06.2018, 23:03
^
Dandy
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dandy с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Dirty_PlayerНе, ну что такое RNG это понятно и так)))) Это типа устное условие - не ловить морали/удачи/абилки или какая-то опция в СОД_СП?
не совсем
другой пример как раз в возможной битве виверны против феникса.
Если яд от виверны срабатывает хотя бы раз в первые 5 раундов - то бой выигрывается, иначе - нет. Вероятность не срабатывания такого события 1-(1-1/5)^5 ~~ 33%. То есть мало, но в принципе может и не повезти.
Скорее это означает, что для всех элементов прохождения в целом и боев в частности существует стратегия на победу, которая реализуется при правильных вводных если и не всегда, то со второй-третьей попытки.
Dandy вне форума
Старый 29.06.2018, 01:16
^
RoseKavalier
📖
RinceIt's not 'negative' it's just kind of unpredictable.
The problem is that the more options player has - the higher chance that something can go terribly wrong. Thus I understand why HotA team doesn't want to make any options and everything is set in stone once implemented.

So enforcing options seems to be a good solution.

For me personally, the most frustrating feature is disabled stats overflow. So I'm waiting for 1.15 as I hope you'd implement the changes we've discussed on Heroes Community, such as heroes hireability.
Got it.
Those changes are done and tested, new version is almost ready - a few days at most.
RoseKavalier вне форума
Старый 29.06.2018, 09:28
^
Ben80

📖

RoseKavalierGot it.
Those changes are done and tested, new version is almost ready - a few days at most.

Will you provide link here to download ?
Ben80 вне форума
Старый 30.06.2018, 15:14
^
Marmot

📖

Сейчас идет стрим Dandy "Карты загадки в heroes 3".
(Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Marmot вне форума
Старый 01.07.2018, 04:32
^
RoseKavalier
📖

^^^
Cool stream! Nice maps

Ben80Will you provide link here to download ?
See SoD_SP notes for 1.15!
Just in time for Canada day)

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3
Screen4

Since my Russian = Yandex Translate, I don't feel like maintaining an English thread over here, I'll stick to this thread. If anyone wants to make one, feel free to.
RoseKavalier вне форума
Старый 01.07.2018, 07:59
^
Dirty_Player

Координатор
📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

Полоска инициативы PogChamp
Dirty_Player вне форума
Старый 01.07.2018, 10:39
^
Ben80

📖

RoseKavalier^^^
Cool stream! Nice maps

See SoD_SP notes for 1.15!
Just in time for Canada day)

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3
Screen4

Thanks for your work ! One note - why so small number of Archangels on first screen ?

RoseKavalierSince my Russian = Yandex Translate, I don't feel like maintaining an English thread over here, I'll stick to this thread. If anyone wants to make one, feel free to.

I did not completely understand your suggestion (due to my half-Google translated English).
Ben80 вне форума
Старый 01.07.2018, 10:55
^
Dandy
📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград

RoseKavalierCool stream! Nice maps
author of this maps is cool too

MarmotСейчас идет стрим Dandy "Карты загадки в heroes 3
и через час будет продолжение - карта The Last Crusade
http://heroes3.tv/Dandy
Dandy вне форума
Старый 01.07.2018, 15:31
^
Marmot

📖

(Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Marmot вне форума
Ответ
Страница 150 из 255

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 07:38.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru