Старый 10.11.2018, 17:50
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Announcement

Version 1.1 of Skillwheel for RC10 Beta 4 released!
This is mostly a maintenance release that addresses some bugs and issues.

>>>>> Download link <<<<<

https://i.imgur.com/BAuWtse.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QCoKFOl.jpg

Thanks to Uraabk and Serega we have a Russian translation!

Full list of changes:

added - artifact pane - The knowledge value at the moment of forging is now shown in the forged micro artifacts in brackets.
added - artifact pane - Artifact cost is now shown in brackets next to its name.
added - spell pane - better curse and bless hover description as well as prediction vs spellpower.
added - hero pane - Delete button added. The user can remove hero profiles from the "Choose a preset" pane.
added - town pane - "Duel mode" and "Known issues" sections.
added - town pane - Ability to change the size of the app size to fit laptop resolution (requires a restart) so it can fit laptop screens.
added - town pane - Ability to change application language
added - town pane - added a preview of for "Duel Mode" and new category for known ToTe issues that may cause game inconsistencies.
changed - global - right clicking on attributes that can be edited by the user now increase by 10 instead of being reduced by 1.
changed - global - Vivaldi font was changed with for 1-Vivaldi because it did not support cyrillic letters.
changed - global - font settings can be changed according to the loaded language pak. The settings are found in PROPERTIES directory of the pak file.
changed - global - minor design adjustments so the app items do not look ugly based on language text length.
changed - spell pane - Spell/Warcries/Rune data visualization is now presented into more pragmatic and visually pleasing way.
fixed - spell pane - Warcries clicked information was wrong.
fixed - spell pane - % values no longer go negative or above 100% (ressurect, raise dead, curse, bless, forgotfulness, celestial shield, deflect arrows) except where it is valid in the game formula.
fixed - spell pane - Conjure phoenix description and prediction is now shown properly when clicked/hovered.
fixed - spell pane - fire trap damage and mine count were reversed
fixed - creature pane - portraits for some creatures were inversed (Wyvern and the Foul Wyvern, and the Spectre and the Ghost, Djinn and Djinn Sultan)
fixed - hero pane - text was not displayed properly on the "save hero" tooltip.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 11.11.2018, 14:03
^
Dushadushadusha
📖

Что же вы не переместили героя Bertrand в класс Renegade и не указали, что у него сразу есть магия Тьмы?
Dushadushadusha вне форума
Старый 13.11.2018, 04:30
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@Dushadushadusha,

You are correct! Thank you for the feedback!
After some investigation I found that Betrand actually starts with no spells (Renegades start with Curse). I forwarded the discussion to the development thread you can check the progress there!
dredknight вне форума
Старый 13.11.2018, 20:46
^
Nartek
📖

Извините, но почему генератор случайных карт ни в какую не хочет генерировать артефакты? Какую бы карту я ни создавал, на ней не будет валяться ни одного арта. Это я такой косячный, или ГСК тупит?

Заранее спасибо
Nartek вне форума
Старый 13.11.2018, 22:55
^
Dushadushadusha
📖

Есть mapmixer. Он вроде может добавлять артефакты, но я не уверен. Я в нём менял только водные объекты и силу монстров. Обработай им карту и посмотри что получится.
Dushadushadusha вне форума
Старый 14.11.2018, 01:26
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

@Nartek, follow this guide for map generation.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 18.11.2018, 01:23
^
БИГДИ
📖

Всем привет!
Пытались с другом поиграть через Lan. Использовали Hamachi. Все шикарно работает. Создавали карту в ГСК, активировали скрипты перед игрой. Но, к сожалению, не можем загрузить и продолжить игру. Вообще никак, пишет что разные базы данных. Мы даже специально 1 игровой день играли, сохранялись, выходили, загружаем - и та же ошибка. В чем может быть причина? подскажите пожалуйста.

Игру скачивали версию 3.1 Toe с одного и того же источника. Ставили сверху мод RC10. Руссификатор.
БИГДИ вне форума
Старый 18.11.2018, 14:06
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

Hello БИГДИ,

If the other player cannot log into the game, send your save file to your friend.
He should replace his save file with your one. Then try again to join the game.

This happens when there is desync in the game which is moved to the save file.

It is possible after the load game that some of the player to be missing a perk or a skill. Check immediately after the game is loaded.
dredknight вне форума
Старый 19.11.2018, 11:26
^
БИГДИ
📖

Привет dredknight,

Спасибо за быстрый ответ! Попробуем в следующий раз.

И еще вопрос. Генерировал случайную карту в MMH55_Utility_64 с шаблоном Epic... Но потом в MMH55_Editor_64 решил добавить нам с другом по золотой шахте на наших территориях( т.к. изначально их нет), и еще пару интересный строений для насыщенности игры. Сохранил, активировал скрипты, создаю игру а друг вообще не может присоединиться к игре? в чем может быть дело? И вообще правильно ли что мы по LAN играем через MMH55_Utility_64?
БИГДИ вне форума
Старый 30.11.2018, 01:32
^
Jantz

📖

Что-то у меня не работает мануал самый новый для этого мода, такое выдает - такое. Но в принципе наверное обойдусь более старой версией мануала, та работает.
Изображения
Тип файла: bmp Безымянный.bmp (203.1 Кбайт, 20 просмотров)
Jantz вне форума
Старый 05.12.2018, 15:21
^
footman

📖

Теневой движок игры исправлен/улучшен в этом моде?
footman вне форума
Старый 05.12.2018, 18:53
^
Dyrman

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dyrman с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Dyrman с помощью ICQ

dredknight Announcement

Version 1.1 of Skillwheel for RC10 Beta 4 released!
This is mostly a maintenance release that addresses some bugs and issues.

>>>>> Download link <<<<<

https://i.imgur.com/BAuWtse.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QCoKFOl.jpg

Thanks to Uraabk and Serega we have a Russian translation!

Full list of changes:

added - artifact pane - The knowledge value at the moment of forging is now shown in the forged micro artifacts in brackets.
added - artifact pane - Artifact cost is now shown in brackets next to its name.
added - spell pane - better curse and bless hover description as well as prediction vs spellpower.
added - hero pane - Delete button added. The user can remove hero profiles from the "Choose a preset" pane.
added - town pane - "Duel mode" and "Known issues" sections.
added - town pane - Ability to change the size of the app size to fit laptop resolution (requires a restart) so it can fit laptop screens.
added - town pane - Ability to change application language
added - town pane - added a preview of for "Duel Mode" and new category for known ToTe issues that may cause game inconsistencies.
changed - global - right clicking on attributes that can be edited by the user now increase by 10 instead of being reduced by 1.
changed - global - Vivaldi font was changed with for 1-Vivaldi because it did not support cyrillic letters.
changed - global - font settings can be changed according to the loaded language pak. The settings are found in PROPERTIES directory of the pak file.
changed - global - minor design adjustments so the app items do not look ugly based on language text length.
changed - spell pane - Spell/Warcries/Rune data visualization is now presented into more pragmatic and visually pleasing way.
fixed - spell pane - Warcries clicked information was wrong.
fixed - spell pane - % values no longer go negative or above 100% (ressurect, raise dead, curse, bless, forgotfulness, celestial shield, deflect arrows) except where it is valid in the game formula.
fixed - spell pane - Conjure phoenix description and prediction is now shown properly when clicked/hovered.
fixed - spell pane - fire trap damage and mine count were reversed
fixed - creature pane - portraits for some creatures were inversed (Wyvern and the Foul Wyvern, and the Spectre and the Ghost, Djinn and Djinn Sultan)
fixed - hero pane - text was not displayed properly on the "save hero" tooltip.

dredknight, Доброго! Может добавить в шапку темы с русским переводом?
Dyrman вне форума
Старый 06.12.2018, 12:03
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852

БИГДИПривет dredknight,

Спасибо за быстрый ответ! Попробуем в следующий раз.

И еще вопрос. Генерировал случайную карту в MMH55_Utility_64 с шаблоном Epic... Но потом в MMH55_Editor_64 решил добавить нам с другом по золотой шахте на наших территориях( т.к. изначально их нет), и еще пару интересный строений для насыщенности игры. Сохранил, активировал скрипты, создаю игру а друг вообще не может присоединиться к игре? в чем может быть дело? И вообще правильно ли что мы по LAN играем через MMH55_Utility_64?

All players should use the same EXE file in order the game to work.Usually for PvP use MMH55_64.exe. If you want PVP + Computer players, everyone should use MMH55_Utility_64.exe

The difference between EXE files is that MMH55_Utility_64 uses original ToTE AI which works in LAN. MMH55_64.exe uses completely different AI that is not working in LAN.

I am not sure why your friend could not enter the game. After adding the gold mine and saving the changes did you send him the new version of the map? He has to have the same version otherwise he wont be able to join.

@Jantz, I am not sure why it is not working. What operating system do you use? Are you using Windows XP? I found an issue with newer version of Ruby (which the new manual uses) and a library that is not present in windows XP

@Jantz, I build a new version of the Guide with the old version of Ruby framework for you. Download it from here and let me know if it works.

@footman, I could not understand what you mean. Something about the speed of Thanes?

@Dyrman, I am not sure I understood what you say but I agree .

You want to put pictures of the russian translated wheel on the front page of this thread or somewhere else?

P.S.

There is a mod of the year ranking on moddb. You can vote for the mod by opening the MMH55 mod page scroll a bit down and select the big red VOTE button. Thank you!
dredknight вне форума
Старый 08.12.2018, 01:47
^
Jantz

📖

dredknight
@Jantz, I am not sure why it is not working. What operating system do you use? Are you using Windows XP? I found an issue with newer version of Ruby (which the new manual uses) and a library that is not present in windows XP

@Jantz, I build a new version of the Guide with the old version of Ruby framework for you. Download it from here and let me know if it works.

Yes, absolutely right! I'm a wooden pc user (an old notebook) with windows XP installed. Got your file, the same problem with an absent dll. Well i hope i can make shift with an older version of mmh 5.5, thx anyway!
Jantz вне форума
Старый 08.12.2018, 16:16
^
taeri
📖
Вопрос

Может такой вопрос уже был, но все таки, как работает механика кровавых кристаллов, точнее призыв сущевст(мантикор и тд) за называемый ресурс.
taeri вне форума
Ответ
Страница 47 из 104

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 20:19.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru