Do Electric Neural Nets Dream Of Anime Shows? - Страница 2 - Форум HeroesWorld-а

Быстрая навигация по основным разделам форума:
Турниры
КАРТЫ
Heroes 6
Heroes 5
Heroes 4
Heroes 3
Heroes 2
Heroes 1
Might&Magic

Все обо всем Подраздел для общения на любую тему. В данном подразделе не запрещается офтопик и флуд.
[сообщения в этом подФоруме не увеличивают ваш счетчик сообщений]

Ответ
Страница 2 из 2

Опции темы
Старый 17.11.2019, 11:46
^
Ment

📖
Re: Do Electric Neural Nets Dream Of Anime Shows?

Нагенерить уникальных девочек-нпс
Неписи для экспы есть, а вот откуда я буду брать сценарий:
https://talktotransformer.com/
Look! I've found something. Here! Look at this! It is the key to your happiness!

"This is your reward for completing the mission "In a Pinch"! You get your choice of a random item! The item you get depends on how you played!

Good luck!

-Duke of Quahog"

Trivia

The Duke of Quahog was a character in the novel "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens.

He is a reference to Dukes of Burgundy, as well as the title character in the movie "Tales of the City".

See Also

Gallery
(Я сдуру не сохранил ещё одну версию продолжения той же фразы, которую выдало первой, она про коробку котят и очень смешная).
Do electric neural nets dream of anime girls?

They are certainly looking for the best of the best! These talented computer scientists are applying cutting edge artificial intelligence technology to discover the secrets of human nature.

The team, led by the University of Montreal, recently set up a competition for AI students around the world to create a new artificial intelligence algorithm that can recognize anime characters.

While the competition itself is not yet open, the team has started accepting entries and, judging by the first round of submissions, it's clear that the winning algorithm is based on a deep learning neural network that is capable of making predictions about anime characters with 80 percent accuracy.

How does this kind of advanced AI work?

In layman's terms, deep learning neural networks are an incredibly powerful machine learning technique that have been around since the early 2000s.

In these models, an algorithm learns to detect patterns in data and to learn from experience. In addition, it learns to adapt to new
Tannhauser shouted:
- Nika! No! Somebody stop her!

A white-clad figure moved in, followed by two white-clad figures in masks, who stepped from the shadows, the two behind the woman. They stood in a triangular formation with the white-clad figure and the man at the end of it.

A black-clad figure moved in with a large sword in hand, his eyes narrowed as his left hand held it tightly.

The two that came in from the side, carrying a black-edged sabre and a staff, followed suit.

- It looks like there's someone trying to steal something.

They both turned around as the woman stood at the doorway of the tent, her eyes locked with their own. The man also turned.

The two white-clad figures moved closer, their swords drawn.

- You've got to be kidding me. Why would anyone be trying to steal from the man who protected his homeland?

- N
- You've got to be kidding me. Why would anyone be trying to steal from the man who protected his homeland?

- N
ICK I have the feeling he doesn't have any money to spend on us either.

- Well, it wouldn't matter. We're doing this for the sake of the people.

- He's all alone now. He can only hope you and his men can find a way to get to him.

- I've got my orders from General Carter.

- Thank you, sir.

- I'm ready when you are.

(NICK stands)

- NICK (CONT'D) We don't have much time.

- Good. We'll be in the area in five minutes.

- NICK You sure he's here?

- I'm sure. You go on.

- NICK (
In slaying the bear spirit, Loken himself took on the Essence of the Bear. With this he could gain his true name: Loken. The Essence is one of the Four Divine Beasts of the Four Seas. While Loken was in the bear form, he gained the power to grant others his own power, and could use this power on others. [17]

Upon the death of King's Ransom, the soul of Queen Serenity was able to take on the form of a bear, and she was able to become a spirit of power and peace that would always seek the best of all possible worlds. [18]

Gallery Edit

See also Edit

Notes Edit

This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.

In the comics, Loken is depicted as a female, and Loken is a female character in the comics.

The Loken depicted in the short stories is very different from the character Loken from the games.

The game files for
Ment вне форума
Старый 17.11.2019, 12:59
^
Нэйко

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Нэйко с помощью ICQ neiko5471
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Нэйко с помощью ICQ neiko5471
Выставка наград

Тоже побаловалась немного.
Нэйко вне форума
Старый 28.01.2021, 00:53
^
Ment

📖

Ment вне форума
Ответ
Страница 2 из 2

Опции темы

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 07:58.

vBulletin v3.5.0, Copyright ©2000-2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (Русский)

Яндекс цитирование    Top.Mail.Ru