Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.08.2017, 17:39
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Hey @Nargott,

Here a post from Magnomagus regarding the changes.

MagnomagusThe idea to make magic classes have up to 50% knowledge and boost spell cost massively only works in game that completely resolve around a single human vs human battle. It doesn't work if the hero has to conquer lots of teritory battling dozens of huge neutral stacks.

It only creates variation on paper, not in practice. In practice those heros will just be forced into spellpower boosting perks. the variation between magic classes has to come from different combinations of magic schools.

The idea that any might boost perk needs to give a strong immediate boost doesn't make much sense. In HOMM3 Might heroes never get a strong boost at any point in the game, they just get small unnoticeable boosts with every levelup and then suddenly at level 30 you realize: 'wow these might heroes are just so much better than magic heroes'.

Might perks don't need to catch up with early game destructive magic damage. Might heroes answer that with war machines and higher combat damage. war machines = 'might destructive magic'.

All weak perks and overpowered perks in h55 are placed in such a way that ultimately the amount of invested slots is fair.

Nonetheless he is probably right about sorcery, I forgot the last 4% increases initiative much more than the first. If mass ATB goes to 0, sorcery will have to go back a little as well.

By the way, sorcery is a must have for magic heroes because Nival decided this was the way for hero initiative to catch up with creature initiative. This wasn't really my decision. In my opinion both hero initiative as well as logistics should increase a tiny bit with every level for every hero.

In summary, I'm considering to make the following changes to H55:

mass ATb 0
sorcery 16/24/32 or 10/20/30
combat 10/20/30
defense= same as offense (20%)
archery=15%
dredknight вне форума