Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.02.2020, 23:35
^
Tantalass
📖
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

dredknightThat is probably a map specific problem. If it happens on any map this means there is a scripted map in Maps folder that overwrites the mod. if you are unsure which map it is, remove all of them and try any of the default maps.
I playing in multiplayer (hotseat) maps wich have in names H55

dredknightArtifact store is available only to the native factions, and only one for the game.
Gote that, thx

dredknightI believe you have some issue with installation. I tested it on my PC and it is giving the proper bonuses. Are you sure you dont have custom map with scripts in <>/maps?
I use standart game 3.0 from Buka, with autopatch to 3.1 and after installing this mod mmh5.5. if u have from where to get other game release, can u give link please, i will try another one. Also i cant use map editor, because after opening any map in editor and saving or not saving, map desapeared from map list and even after deleting map and copy same map from original folder its not appears in map list and game not see it.
Tantalass вне форума