Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.01.2022, 15:32
^
Zodmund
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Zodmund с помощью ICQ zodmund #8978
Отправить сообщение для  Zodmund с помощью ICQ zodmund #8978
Re: [ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12

IhromantOpponent took 2 restarts, I had both. But had nice heroes from the start, Sir Mullich, Astral. On 2nd day sir mullich took logistics, so decided to play.
Quickly killed my 3k castle, so had stables for Mullich and later for other heroes almost everytime. Went to 6k, then to second 6k zone and last was orange Conflux. So had enough supports with full control (in the end 3, 2 with logistics). Rest of the game was not contactful before finish, so collected conservatories. The only concern was that I found only 1 utopia, quickly before contact with opponent took second. So my stats were not so big but opponent had not so big magic skills as well. In the end of 4 week opponent took my slightly isolated castle, but didn't continue pressure and didn't slept there. So I retook it, then necro castle from which he went. And what a surprise, Kyrre was on dragons only and unicorns were on 1 lvl hero. So I took last of my supports and killed half of them before he bought back. Next turn for some reason he went to supertreasure, so I took his main and he remained with 1 village. Doesn't matter what he did next turn, I would attack. But he didn't TP to village, so I took last his village and attacked 1 lvl hero with unicorns again. After that GG was called (obviuosly I attack him next turn and because he is in supertreasurewithout mana, he has no place to buy his unicorns back.
20 titans!

Thanks for the game!
TFP!
Zodmund вне форума