Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ИНФОРМАЦИЯ] IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.03.2009, 11:09
^
Scott Kevill

📖
Re: [ИНФОРМАЦИЯ] IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.

StickyFingazRegarding GameRanger - there is no support breathing death and Vogue, and hence TE. No ranking found no statistics on the games. No separate lobby for the game. Set IGZ and compare)) And in general can go and move on, I do not care))

Shadow of Death (SoD) uses the same Heroes3.exe as Restoration of Erathia, so it works fine using "Heroes of Might & Magic III". Armageddon's Blade is only separate because it uses a different: H3Blade.exe.

I have not tested Wake of Gods (WoG) yet, but that probably works as well.

As I said before, you won't see automatic ratings for Heroes 3 on any service anywhere.

GameRanger does not use a lobby system the same way IGZ and GameSpy does.

GameRanger shows all the games together, and you can filter which ones are displayed. Most people like this method more because it is more flexible. There are general chat lobbies, but they are not attached to the games. When anyone opens a game room, you and everyone else that has Heroes 3 will automatically be notified with a balloon / tool-tip from the system tray icon. Or you can have it so it only notifies you when a friend opens a game room.

StickyFingaz
Scott KevillIGZ game runs slower, such as Age of Empires run on IGZ about 10 seconds to less than GameRanger 2.
lol, those 8 seconds as compared to the time the game is not oschuschaemy))

8 seconds does not make a difference to the actual game of course.

It makes a big difference to organising and setting up the game in the first place. Particularly on IGZ where new players have connection problems with routers and have to go back to the lobby and try again.

StickyFingaz
Scott Kevill]IGZ can not do ratings for heroes 3
lies - maybe.

Go into IGZ and look at Midtown Madness 2, Microsoft Ants, Rainbow 6, etc. There are no ratings for those games. Heroes 3 would be the same on IGZ.

Ratings are supported in the Age of Empires series because Ensemble Studios worked closely with Microsoft back when Zone.com started, using some special features of DirectPlay. (Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and Clone Campaigns also have ratings because they use the Age of Empires II engine).

The other games do not support this.

StickyFingaz
Scott Kevill]IGZ slow and lagami
also lies

That might be a translation / language problem. I said the IGZ *client* (the IGZ program itself) is slow and laggy, not the network games played with it. IGZ users and IGZ developers agree and also admit this is true.

Once you are actually playing the game using IGZ, the game is not slower, but that is not what I was talking about.