Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Сезон экспериментов "Лето 2013". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.06.2013, 18:27
^
zoog
📖
Отправить сообщение для  zoog с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  zoog с помощью ICQ
Re: Сезон экспериментов "Лето 2013". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

Maretti09.06.2013 Maretti (red, flux, tunar, kyrre) def Zoog (blue, castle, orrin, thant) 8mm6a, 126

Very nice start with great skills on kyrre, rich map and much explored early. Unfortunatly opponent gave up early. Thanks for playing.

111 opp shewed Luna, but the cast was so rare (both heroes with archers, Thant) that decided to play (and voyeurism never was a decent cause for rest)). Got exp necro 111 and 100+ skels 113 but 114 map turned wrong: the only road turned in 3 shooting blocks (earlier i ran at home to let nearby necro build amp), and the last was 1way teleport. While scouts searched it's exit (a delusion .. there would be enough 2 free scouts) Thant went to snow, find necrohorses dwell behind 45 pegasi (-horse -last archers) and it was day 7 and all was oh well. 121, after resuming game i clearly remembered easy plan to pass the growth, build a guild , if there's slow - beat 20+ gorgons for p-box near, else beat gnome-bank. But instead run into gnomes, they're 150), lost 1 more horse, build MG, slow's on, run from it%), run back - just 100mp from town with MG.. passed turn and hit altF4, but opp let play on.
A day lost in replenishment, scouts and new necro make to near necrocomp and in haste (there were only 60+ minutes on chess timer) attack necrople with castle (thought only a citadel) with 200 skeletons, -40 on quick, no, -120, oh, that's ok. The cast was fair but i fubar'd it with bare hands, or better say buttocks.
Thanks for time//
zoog вне форума