Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Один за всех и все за одного - 2
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.09.2013, 18:00
^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Один за всех и все за одного - 2

=Stinger=LYCKY BASTARDS vs Care about the people 2 game.
24.09.13 =Stinger=(blue, Dungeon, rnd, Jaegar, Monere) def Maretti(red, rnd, Conflux, Aenain, Kyrre) 6LM10a, 137

I confirm. Had every chance to win that game, but in the morning day 1 after loading, my brain aparently wasnt ready to think. I had plenty of movement and time to dbl mana and sit in town or just go somewhere else, but for a reson i dont understand I didnt see it. Kyrre without off or armor ment that I didnt want to lose the production from 1 week. But with more mana and 30 to power vs 18, defending the town should have worked. Thanks for playing.

Group C, Care about the people vs Маврикийские дронты, game 1

24.09.2013 Maretti (red, necro, vidomia, tamika) def злой_романтик (blue, ramp, gem, shakti) mini nostalgia 134

Classic necro game when its going well. At 134 I had 1200 skells and much other army and went to the central t-area. Had fly from a scroll. Opponent had 4 ramp towns which is tempting to play ofcourse, but his areas were so small and empty that it is allmost funny. He gave up without any contact being made. Thanks for playing.
Maretti вне форума