Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Один за всех и все за одного - 2
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.10.2013, 04:21
^
Slayzer

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Slayzer с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Slayzer с помощью ICQ
Re: Один за всех и все за одного - 2

About the game vs Pyre.

I made an unintentional mistake when I hosted the game with Pyre, new version of HD mod was available and I didn't pay attention it reset all the settings to default(mapsize, passwords, autosaves). We saved at 127 and the other day when we continued I noticed thing about passwords corrected it, but I didn't notice mapsize issue. It was only at 223/224 that I noticed opponent using DD twice in a move, as I am fairly new player I asked Huanito if it's allowed and it was than when I noticed that map was XL instead of L. I'm not a sore loser, but I think that was quite unfair as the opponent had huge advantage using DD twice per turn, which was the main reason Pyre was able to get back in the game, at least that's my opinion after checking saves.
If Pyre agrees I would like a rematch, if not gg,wp. Sorry for causing trouble, simply there were 3 updates of HD in a short time and I thought I had all settings set as they were for other games(for example with Marajan and Grizvald).
Slayzer вне форума