Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Один за всех и все за одного - 2
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.10.2013, 23:46
^
Slayzer

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Slayzer с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Slayzer с помощью ICQ
Re: Один за всех и все за одного - 2

IamsamstanGroup A Мстители - HaMaS
28.10.2013 Iamsamstan (red, castle, Katbert, Mullich) def Slayzer (blue, tower, Astral, Septiennah) panic, 142 game 2 (1-1)
One more epic game, and I promised to Marajan, if I win, so I write a report in English. I took 3 restarts and opponent take 2. After his first restart I got that damned Fortress 2 times, after that there was Infernj with 2 imp-dwells, and gogs, but opponent took restart again. Finally I have got Castle against Tower, with Mullich and Wydomina (I am sorry if I wrire the names of heroes wrong, because I have the Russian version). I took Mullich as the latest hero and went him without army, because I was afreid the opponent takes restart.
111 passed and we began to play, I was very happy! My happines didn't spoil the fact, Stephan took necro at 111 and my way was blocked by gogs. I found a concervatory, and killed gogs at 112. But then there was a pack of crazy lords. They were killed at 115 with 2 champions and than was taken a necro village. The opponent had 3 towns that time.
Occasionally I have found a dwell of cavalers at 116, and I could take it at 117 (I don't know, how could I make such a chain) It was taken by Wydoma. 121 I took the concervatory (1) with 5 champions, and one was killed. Then Some attempts to make skeletons and 124 I took the 3rd town, by killing 66 fish with 22 upgraded creatures, and lost 4 cruseders, not bad, as Marajan says, but that time he said, that he could kill him without any looses. Maybe he became crazy, maybe I play not so good, I don't know) Hope, he shows me how to do it. 125 I took next village and came to conclusion where to go. There we lots of silver pegasi, king ceclores and horde of upgrated medusas. But I saw the opponent, who took pandorra guarded by pack of manticoras.
I built magic guild and killed pegasi with masshast. Then I saw Septiennah, who set in the necrotown??? Yes, it was so, he decided not to build his tower, but developed necro. So I had a feeling of "déjà vu" so I decided not to attack him, but to kill all the heroes and took Tower and one more necrovillage. and began the blockade. The opponennt went out to take crypt, mill or something like that and went back. I went to tresure, took some artifacts and built magic guild 2.
It was an interesting point at 137. He left his town, and I decided to attack it (several vampores and about 100 masters and 100 skeletons, but I make a mistake as usual) I gave the army from main to scout, and the chain was brocken) so Wydoma attacked it with gramlins and gargoyles. I've done it, but next day Septienna came back. At 141 I went by Mullich to the nearest village in order to teach lightning, and Septiennah went out. Without castle it was easy to kill her. Mullich something like 7-5-7-70 (ligtning 250) angel. 11 champions, 3 cavalers, 9 crusaders 40 skeletons ang 26 walking dead, Septiennah hat more or less the same parameters, but only 6 dark knights and 54 skeletons. So I got a victory! Tnx for playing!

Confirmed, thanks for the game good luck!
Slayzer вне форума