Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.09.2016, 18:03
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

Jelen1173 small cons gave 4 angels while with Gunnar I was ready for maxi cons. I had road to 2 ais and to treasure (my super treasure and other treasures very far off road). So I took first utopia 132 having small army but perfect Gunnar at least. It gave shield +12 and hat +4/4. I had a 2nd utopia in my treasure which was maxi and was scared of it having 9 naga queens, 1 angel, 11 wyvs and meat. But Gunnar is a monster so he took it with loss of meat and 9 wyvs. I got wings and +6 all. I flew into another treasure, cleared it, took 1 more utopia for stats (21/37 after it), got all 5 from a pandora and went into another treasure having rather bad army but perspectives were much better now. I just needed tp and 211 I would have 10 ancient behemots, buy out my naga queens and eat map with Gunnar and scouts but Dave saw Gunnar from obs and attacked. In fb I had 34 wyvs, 9 naga queens, 4 angels and 100 master grems, stats 21/37. Dave had 38 attack, 60 monarchs, 15 up cows, red orb and shackles so no chance. Thanks for playing.
Good start for stronghold, stables by road and good starting army, not much gold however.I eliminated rampart and fortress ai week 1, decided to switch to fortress because I was too far from my main town and there were 2 hives in swamp.Both had archer blocks but expert tactics rocks,and both hives were horde but managed to take them, had to check both and hope atleast 1 is 60,and it was.Other one was full, lost a behemot there and meat, but now had 22 wyverns and took cons on stronghold area (2angels).I entered corner area with road,found tope here and 1 hive.On 131 I took this tope and got +4all and +2all.Then moved to dirt treasure which was deep but not very good. At least I got all lvl4 box,but only 3 hives there and 1 shitty tope.Didnt even have earth magic yet, and on last chance Tyraxor finally got earth too,and with 2 levelup trees I made it advanced so I could TP home.I found another corner area with road, which was very good and had 4 topes in it,though I only scouted 2,but one of them gave wings+blue hat.I cleared desert treasure nearby,which didnt give much.Saw gunnar near my stronghold area and 1 day later attacked him.
Thanks for playing.
Dave_HUN вне форума