Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ] Тред в стиме касательно ремастера пятой части
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23.04.2022, 15:16
^
Nameless Hero
📖
[ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ] Тред в стиме касательно ремастера пятой части

Недавно наткнулся на обсуждение в разделе стима о пятых героях. Автор обращается к Ubisoft с просьбой о перевыпуске игры. Ответы разработчиков неоднозначны и туманны. Но думаю чем больше будет сообщений от игроков в треде тем заметнее станет обращение к Юбикам. Появится хоть призрачный шанс на переиздание любимой многими игры. Если несложно, то можете поставить "+1" или написать свои предложения по улучшению игры (если владеете английским языком). 

Тред: https://steamcommunity.com/app/15170/discussions/0/1629663905429046609/?ctp=7

Ответы разработчиков:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I cannot promise your suggestion will be implemented, all suggestions are incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of our games.

I'll pass it along to the responsible team

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

-UbiMark

Hello there!

Thanks for continuing to share your feedback regarding a Remastered Heroes of Might & Magic V!! We greatly appreciate your support and passion for this title, and that you are still enjoying your adventures in Ashan!

As mentioned by UbiViral earlier in the thread, we are unable to guarantee that your suggestions will be implemented. I'd like to assure you all that we've shared this feedback with our dedicated teams, though, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestions!

If there are any future updates for the Might & Magic franchise, these will be shared on our official platforms, so I recommend keeping an eye out there.

Thanks,

- Ubi-Borealis
Nameless Hero вне форума