Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ОБСУЖДЕНИЕ] Заявка на СНГ
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.01.2019, 13:20
^
gamyrela
📖
Re: [ОБСУЖДЕНИЕ] Заявка на СНГ

Guys Hello,
First of all sorry for writing in English. Because I rarely write in Russian, it takes way too much time for me. Hope you will understand it

Secondly, sorry about not being too active recently. As Merlin already has underlined, I do not usually organize such events, maybe that is why I could not give full and detailed information regarding your stay or accommodation.

I would like to inform you that my goal was never to make some money from this event. I just wanted to suggest you a place to come and spend couple of days drinking with you.
Maybe the reason you are not satisfied with my offer is because it lacks detailed information, so please reply on any issue that you will be interested in.

As for accommodation :

1. Hotel was opened in late 2018 so it seems clean and OK ish ( once again coming out of our budget )
2. Just talked with hotel management and they offer us following terms :
" 35 USD per person per night including 3X meal ( it will be Swedish table. I can not guarantee that there will be most delicious food that you can taste in Georgia, but it will be ok. Anyway we can organize gala dinner or other activities outside of the hotel additionally)
" Conference hall will be available for us during the time of your stay ( as I saw chairs are not very comfy, but I think we can figure something out and bring couple of tables / chairs and organize conference hall as we like it )
" Wi fi will be regular one somewhere with 50 MB - 100 MB speed
" Drinking alcohol will be allowed , if nobody brakes anything. Otherwise he/she will have to pay for broken things Smoking is forbidden in all closed places in Georgia, so in order to smoke, you will have to leave the building and go outside.
" Additional information : Its legal to smoke weed, so if anyone would like it, we can organize that one without problem.
" I have my own wine yards in Khakheti, so I will bring good family wine and lots of Chacha for free , as a gift to the event!
" Hotel has swimming pool / Sauna / shooting facility / gym / table tennis for additional payment

3. Taxy from Airport to Hotel/city center is 25-30 USD max. if you will be able to share it, its nothing. If I will have information when a group of 5-6 people arrive together, I can find a minivan and organize meeting at airport for some 10 USD per person.
4. In the city you can use Taxify or Yandex taxi applications and Taxi worth really cheap. Roughly USD 3-5 one way in the city.

If there are any points that I missed, please let me know. Also I suggest you to make up your mind quickly, before hotel will be booked.
As for my involvement in the event as an organizer, I will not be able to be with you guys for 24/7 but I will do my best to help you in any thing that you will need.

I suggest that couple of guys should arrive 2 days before event starts and I will be more than glad to help them in organizational issue for arranging everything in the conference room, etc.

I can also ask couple of my friends to be there whenever I will not be available, but believe me when you speak English and Russian, communication will not be a problem anywhere in the city!

Looking forward to your comments
gamyrela вне форума