Старый 29.12.2020, 01:27
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Heroes V - Modders' Library

Dear all,

A few months ago I adopted an abandoned Heroes V modding wiki - heroes5.fandom.com. The main goal is to collect and streamline various modding tutorials. Besides the many articles - some found and reworked, others migrated from forums I do plan some framework tutorials that explain how to extend certain game engine capacity so new material can be added in the game.

There are two framework tutorials at the moment:
- New Creature Framework (NCF) - explains how to expand creature count from 180 to 1000.
- New Hero Class Framework (NHCF) - explains how to expand hero class count from 8 to 73. 
- Index.bin - Thorough description of the file and what it is used for.
- Heroes V Editor - Describes the functionality of the editor and main modes of operation.
- Resize models - how to resize in-game models with the capability offered by the Map Editor.
- New Dwelling Framework (NDF) - expands adventure map dwellings from 4 to 8. New dwelling models are made from town dwelling building models.
- How to create new hero ?

Note: Psatka I do used your Vopar for exemplary purpose in the guide as your formatting is impeccable. Let me know if you mind that, I will bring it down.

I do make this thread for three reasons:
    1. Advertise the page, tutorials are meant to be used. I enjoy enabling the community to create more content.
    2. Collect feedback on existing guides as not all of them are reworked and there may be mistakes or simply I don't have the knowledge to do it properly.
    3. Get ideas from community what else may be good to upload there.

Let me know if you have any ideas or feedback.

dredknight вне форума