Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ] Bethowen's mod production
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.11.2022, 08:36
^
Bethowen
📖
Re: [ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ] Bethowen's mod production

dredknight

Bethowen good luck with the project! 

A few suggestions that may help:
- if the mod is more towards making heroes 5 like heroes 3, check Waterfall mod Heroes 5 Armagedons blade, may be your ideas align so you can join forces. He is very strong on texture design where you will work on technical and balance changes.
- if the mod is more towards original heroes 5 and you are alright with the additions of MMH55 you can make a mod that stays true to heroes 5 classes and skill trees but balances everything else as per MMH5.5. This is  the most requested mod topic and is a great niche for a mod!

Thank you very much, Dredknight. I share many of the ideas behind Heroes 5.5 and have taken quite a few patches from your work. I don't want to turn heroes 5 into heroes 3. I agree about the visual changes from Waterfall, he's a great guy. But in my opinion, we have different ideas in terms of fashion, his mod reminds me more not so much of a mod for the sake of balance, but for the sake of content. On the contrary, I want not so much to add content as to focus on balance. Although I do not deny that we could help each other.
Now I'm working on designing skill wheels for each of the 16 classes, then it will be necessary to implement all this, balance the improved units, make minor changes and in general it will be possible to release 1 version of the mod =)
By the way, do you have a ready-made solution to reduce the chance of joining units from diplomacy and the crown of leadership from 10/20% to 5/10%? I have seen games in which diplomacy has broken the balance a lot and this has a negative effect on the overall impression of the game.
Bethowen вне форума