Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ] Открытое альфа-тестирование HD мода 5.0 (онлайн лобби)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.07.2018, 23:02
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ] Открытое альфа-тестирование HD мода 5.0 (онлайн лобби)

battanasShutting our eyes means deceiving ourselves most of all : SOD is dead game , HOTA players is 10-15 times more (check lobby HOTA and lobby SOD), i cant undestand how 90 procent tournaments in HW forum are in SOD - coming time when need to ask players what they perfer : HOTA or SOD ,all is OK, SOD have not a lot time to life.)))
Half the tournaments are already in Hota, what the hell are you talking about? If you don't like SOD, that's up to you, but let the players decide what they prefer for themselves. Right now, both hota/sod fans can play as many tournaments as they prefer because there is plenty of both. Hota lobby has more players because 1.)it is free 2.)it came before sod lobby and 3.)it is the place every new player goes to.

I am very thankful to Baratorch for all his amazing work in making online homm3 more accessible, do not worry, there are plenty of people who support you. If sod lobby keeps on going, that's great, but if not, I understand completely. As for me, I will keep paying while I'm still playing.
Dave_HUN вне форума