Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - ОБСУЖДЕНИЯ "Правил online игр по HoMM3 и формул расчета рейтинга"
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.01.2019, 00:18
^
Создатель

Администратор
📖
hw_creator#7455
hw_creator#7455
Re: ОБСУЖДЕНИЯ "Правил online игр по HoMM3 и формул расчета рейтинга"

IhromantDear Creator! I implemented the website with same idea as former Nitro's website (currently at heroes3stat.appspot.com ). Previously it parsed the plain html and then collected reports and calculated rating. After recent changes obviously it was broken due to dynamic generation of reports table. I implemented required changes and getting needed data from ajax.php. It worked just for 1 or 2 days. Now when I'm sending the request, it returns "" (empty) response. Adding toker[1] didn't help.
Could you please advise what headers should I pass to the php in order to get response?
By the way, when we are trying to view reports in player's page, it doesn't work as well. For example: https://forum.heroesworld.ru/rating.php#/ru/user/48865

Looking forward to reading from you.
Ihromant, to be able to access API you should add a token header that is possible to get from javascript functions (get...ApiAccessToken) attached to every forum's page (that implementation is not final, so you can use it for now, but don't rely on it in a long term).

Unfortunately, HW rating page had a malfunction that was not fixed on time since I was unavailable for previous days, but it is fixed for now.

I see you did a good job implementing a rating based on a parser, thank you, but for now, HW has its own rating that works pretty good and I have plans to extend it further. I would say that maintenance of 3rd party tool that is based on rapidly changing implementation of core service could become a monkey job, so if you really want to maintain it, it is better to wait until it stabilized. However, I think it could be even better if you can join the initiative of extending HW rating, in this case, we could develop HW faster, and your effort would not be wasted on maintenance. Feel free to contact me by PM if you are in.
Создатель вне форума