Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Руководство по добавлению в игру HoMMV новой модели, анимации и существа
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.04.2021, 19:04
^
Sylannh
📖
Re: Руководство по добавлению в игру HoMMV новой модели, анимации и существа

Please, I need help !
I followed the manual, but the crack versions of Maya you gave can't work, I always get Licensing issues, even when following the instructions about FlexLM. So I downloaded a trial version of Maya 2022 to see if I could succeed whatsoever, but it doesn't seem to work... When arrived at step 2.3, configuring the H5 editor and converting the .mb file, I can't go any further. Actually, I can just create a new model object, but when trying to export the skeleton, this is what happens in the log window : "Starting Maya interactive session... Maya session start failed : Create process failed : the specified file can't be found." I guess it happened because the plugins you uploaded just work with a specific version of Maya, a version I'm currently unable to get. Does any of you have an idea ? Could someone give me a proper link for Maya 6.0 and clear instructions for the license issue ?

I'm sorry to "spam" the conversations, but I'm so pissed of : I spended (several times) hours of work, understanding the manual and following the steps, installing 3DS and Maya, only to be rewarded with Error messages.
Hope someone will find a solution to my problems.

Thanks in advance and sorry again
Sylannh вне форума