Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Руководство по добавлению в игру HoMMV новой модели, анимации и существа
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.04.2021, 17:05
^
Sylannh
📖
Re: Руководство по добавлению в игру HoMMV новой модели, анимации и существа

Thank you very much, it finally worked ! Though i cannot understand why it didn't in the past, I have now Maya 6 on my computer. I will retry all the steps later and see if I can finally import some models

Добавлено через 1 час 25 минут
Okay here's what I get now, and I don't know why...

https://www.mediafire.com/view/8010qopkf8ajb3z/Sans_titre.png/file

Добавлено через 4 минуты
Also (and it may be part of the problem), my Maya 6 version can't import .fbx files. Everytime I try, it says "Unrekognized file", so I tried with .obj files and eventually got the issue explained above. Any solution ? Did I miss a plugin installation or something ?

Добавлено через 3 часа 0 минут
Okay I think I get it : everytime I was skipping the .smd import/export step. But actually, I can't do it : I only had a free trial version of 3DS max 2022 (and the smd plugins don't work with it) ; I found elsewhere a version of 3DS max 7, but it can't properly read the files I want to import. So I need another version... If I'm correct, Zahar has the 2018 version.

Can anyone send me a link to a crack version of 3DS max that would match all the conditions ? Preferably, one where the instructions are not written in russian, but I should get through whatsoever. Thanks in advance !
(Again, sorry to spam, but I'm kind of helpless)
Sylannh вне форума