Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.12.2020, 13:34
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Nrossdredknight , проверил на обеих картах. некорректный функционал строений остался прежний.
Еще такой момент обнаружил: найм беженцев(высокоуровневые монстрики), в этом строении беженцы всегда - Рыцари.

Hello Nross,

I checked H55-8P-World-at-War-1.9.h5m very thoroughly here are my observations.
1. Even though the editor shows that the map has scripts, it actually has none in the map file. To fix this:
-- Open map with editor and delete scripts
-- Save the map
-- add new map script with different name
-- save the map
2. The building issues that you say are not present in my game. 
-- Tavern - offers hero for hiring
-- High level dwelling camp - offers random monster every week
-- Den of thieves - shows player info
-- Sacrificial Altar - offers the hero to sacrifice units/artifacts based on faction alignment

I do assume issues 2 may have occurred due to the lack of map scripts (issue 1) in combination with some other faulty map you may have that interferes with the mod. What I can suggest is to make a clean installation of the game and the mod and add just 1 map in MAPS folder. 

Regarding your third remark that AI army is increasing after battle. When starting the game, select "Casual mode" as starting bonus. This will disable AI cheating.
A big note here is that if you save and load the game "Casual mode" will be disabled. This is issue we have not resolved so far.

dredknight вне форума