Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.06.2016, 01:08
^
Jaris

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Jaris с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Jaris с помощью ICQ
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

flateI placed emphasis on Super-Treasures this game. I wanted to find some Utopias there or control. In 2 Super-Treasures i found nothing except of hives, Pandora's Boxes with Exp and SP/Knowledge artifacts. So no Utopias there as well as stats. At the end of first week i managed to find Dungeon town underground in zone 16. But that corner town had inconvenient isolation. Some hard blocks there that prevented me from scouting that zone in good way. I had no view Earth all game. So i couldn't imagine how big that zone was. So after the game ended i was shocked when noticed that there i could find 3 Utopias with Red Orb, Tome of Earth Magic, Titan's Gladius, Titan's Cuirass, +4 All and +2 All. That was horrible decision making if to take into account that i had no TP all game. I could play better. But i played below averege this game. So it is deserved loss. TFP.
TFP