^
Драккошка

📖
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
Re: Actaea

Автор“MWWHAHAHA!” maniacally laughs your brother, who is covered in cat blood for some reason. “They want to see psychotic? We’ll show them psychotic! Rain down oppression and mayhem on all of your little playthings! Well, except for your family, of course.”

Джва года ждала такую ишьюху.

На самом деле я это выбрала.
Автор“Don’t listen to those anarchists from the World Assembly,” comments your sister, while simultaneously offering her after-dinner cake to the butler that served it to her. “Just because they can’t see that you’re helping your citizens by giving them structure does not mean that you’re doing anything wrong. You should instead denounce the World Assembly and tell your people you’re only doing what’s right. Perhaps you can prove this by bumping the health care and welfare systems a bit?” 

И да, сорян за шакалов, но я много раз уже жаловалась на свой суперсовременный и продвинутый рабочий комп в разных тредах, лол.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название:  Безымянный.JPG
Просмотров: 34
Размер:	170.8 Кбайт
ID:	71989