Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - FAQ: Часто задаваемые вопросы и Навигация по разделу "Турниры HOMM3 online"
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.02.2012, 14:32
^
Iamsamstan
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Iamsamstan с помощью ICQ Iamsamstan#6087
Отправить сообщение для  Iamsamstan с помощью ICQ Iamsamstan#6087
Useful information

The subsection "Inquery and educational materials for HoMM3 online players".

FAQ14. I am lack of knowledge. Where can I find the useful information?
You can find such information at the subsection Справочные и обучающие материалы для игроков HoMM3 online (The subsection Inquery and educational materials for HoMM3 online players), that is situated at the top of the tournament section and contains a lot of useful information, discussions and materials devoted to the the Game.

The most important themes are:

The theme Полезная инфа: Программное Обеспечение HoMM3 (Useful information: The HoMM3 software), where you can find the informatin about the Game, Game versions, patches, the ways of online communication, additional programmes and files, and the useful Game-manual "The Physics of Heroes World" or cut FizMig.

And the theme Полезная инфа: шаблоны, карты (Useful information: maps, templates) contains the schemes and descriptions of the most popular templates.

It is recommended to follow all the themes consecutive by the first time, and then to read the necessary articles. For experienced players the template schemes and descriptions are the most useful.

How to find these themes:
Форум HeroesWorld-а (HeroesWorld's Forum)> Все о Heroes 3 (Heroes 3 subsection) - Герои Меча и Магии 3 (Heroes of Might and Magic 3)- Информация, Обсуждения, Турниры, Скачать(Information, Discussions, Tournaments, Download)|Download -> Heroes 3 Tournament - Турниры по 3-им Героям (Heroes 3 Tournaments)- ONLINE ->
Справочные и обучающие материалы для игроков HoMM3 online (Inquery and educational materials for HoMM3 online players) -> Полезная инфа: шаблоны, карты (Useful Information: maps, templates) and
Полезная инфа: Программное Обеспечение HoMM3 (Useful information: Homm 3 software)

FAQ15. I have learnt the Inquery subsection, but I haven't found the answer for my question. What should I do?
It is possible to ask your question at the suitable theme or there is the special theme Круглый стол (Faceplate) Here it is pissible to ask any question, devoted to the Game, there is no need to create the new theme. It is possible to consult with any judge of any tournament too.

The HD-mode and other applications for the Game Heroes of Might and Magic III Subdivision.
The Subdivision HoMM3 HD мод и другие дополнения к игре Heroes of Might and Magic III (The HD-mode and other applications for the Game Heroes of Might and Magic III) is devoted to HD-mode completely.
It is impossible to imagine HoMM3 without Mode, devoted to the functional part of Game-interface improvement or HoMM3 HD. Comfort, passwords, fixed Geme bugs and a lot of other useful things make it integral part of the game. HD-mode is constantly developed and improved, it's small mistakes are fixed. Here you can find the discussions about The Mode and the most important thing is the possibility to leave here your bug-reports and download the latest Mode's version.

How to find this theme:
Форум HeroesWorld-а (HeroesWorld's Forum)> Все о Heroes 3 (Heroes 3 Subsection) - Герои Меча и Магии 3 (Heroes of Might and Magic 3) - Информация, Обсуждения, Турниры, Скачать (Information, Discussions, Tournaments, Download)|Download > Heroes 3 Tournament - Турниры по 3-им Героям (Heroes 3 Tournaments) - ONLINE > HD мод и другие дополнения к игре Heroes of Might and Magic III (The HD-mode and other applications for the Game Heroes of Might and Magic III)

Discord Iamsamstan#6087
435-191-039

Discord Iamsamstan#6087
Iamsamstan вне форума