Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.08.2023, 22:30
^
Mak_Os
📖
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

dredknightWhen in game lobby, try changing the player bonus field, which now represents different gameplay modes. Some of them include human allies option.

I could not understand very well but here is my response.
Skills, perks and artifacts not giving bonuses is due to map scripts not being activated.

If this is campaign, i assume that is probably bad installation problem. Did you install the mod on top of ToE 3.1 ?

I would also advise you to read the FAQ

Спасибо за ответ. Причину нашел. При установке перевода на русский (файл с расширением .pak) не появлялся диалог, который должен отображаться при посещении нейтральных сооружений, таких как склеп. Оставил на английском, благо знаний для понимания информации хватает. 
Дорогие переводчики, проверьте пожалуйста данный момент)
Позже посмотрю момент со скилом лидерство для некроманта.

Thanks for the answer. I found the cause. When installing the translation in Russian (file with the extension .pak) did not appear dialog, which should be displayed when visiting neutral structures, such as the crypt. I left it in English, for the good of knowledge to understand the information is enough. 
Dear translators, please check this point)
Later I'll see the moment with the skill leadership for necromancer.

Добавлено через 10 минут
Mak_Os вне форума