Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Патч на увеличение используемой виртуальной памяти (до 4Гб)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.02.2024, 11:57
^
Rogue
📖
Re: H5_Game.x64.exe

dredknightI wouldn't recommend using this exe as based on the version there are untracked changes that will alter some game mechanics and even may cause crashes. To achieve the desired results for ToE:

I did not find any changes that affect the game mechanics. I have been using this exe file for two years now, it is especially suitable on incredible maps, as well as over the network.

Thanks for the 4gb patch. I will test it, if it is successful, then I will change this theme.

And in Eternal Essence, I didn't like artificial intelligence, it plays much worse than standard AI. Also, many people don't like him for his behavior. In addition, you can't play with the Pest mod there.

Добавлено через 1 час 42 минуты
dredknightI wouldn't recommend using this exe as based on the version there are untracked changes that will alter some game mechanics and even may cause crashes. To achieve the desired results for ToE:

Indeed, the patch worked. I posted a new one H5_Game.exe Thank you very much! Only now how to change the theme name, instead of H5_Game.x64.exe

Действительно патч сработал. Я выложил новый H5_Game.exe Большое спасибо!

Rogue вне форума