Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.01.2018, 19:15
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11

27.01.2018 Dave_HUN (Синий, Инферно, Кэлх, Нагаш) def boovli (Красный, Башня, Аин, Кайри) Spider 121
I had many chests nearby and 2 experience stones, so I happily took XP from these for nagash, who got expert earth on day 1. Unfortunately I got greedy and afterwards I had no money for efreeti. I had to beat 46 orcs and 98 master gremlins with weak army and scout heroes, and then one chest gave arti so I could not chain properly. This made Nagash lose all mana because I fought wraiths for gloves, but there was a well on the road to inferno AI. I took his town, then opp showed up at 117 with angel already. Nagash was parked outside town with 2x1 efreet so I was ready to call GG. Then kyrre didnt see me and turned back. I rebought nagash in main town, upgraded efreeti and took a hive for 6 wyvs. On 121 Kyrre took my second inferno town, and left it mostly undefended. Halon reached this town and I decided to chain there and attack. I didnt bring 100 skeletons because they would make my morale -2, and I would have some spare army to work with in case I lose. It was probably the closest battle I've had in years.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/222857860
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума