Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.08.2022, 04:03
^
_NEO_

📖
Отправить сообщение для  _NEO_ с помощью ICQ _NEO_#0876
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  _NEO_ с помощью ICQ _NEO_#0876
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир

MREGORI had a pretty good respawn, boots +400 mp on the first day, stables near main and Labetha who learned expert earth magic on 112 (box +5000 exp). Also on 112 I've got a box +40 marksmen - they helped me to take another box guarded by 25 upg. dendroids. Lucky Labetha took it and obtained all 4th lvl spells including tp, resurrect, meteor, chain...
Finally on 121 I broke into center, Labetha had 6-2-13-10, earth, water & air magic plus intelligence. Army was 3 angels, 14 cyclops, 12 wyverns, 20 upg. griffins (another box ) and ~60 marksmen.
There was a bunch of hives around central town, also spellbinder's hat & earth tome nearby.
On 122 I saw opponent taking utopia, 123 he tried to reach center but failed with the road and 124 final battle took place (my first cast - implosion - gg).
Thanks for game!

I would like to apologies to my opp. for having to wait till the end of this game. I had extremely bad net with a huge lag. Game started at 19:00PM and ended around 01:00 ( for a game on JC up to 124 with sim 121).
Was painful to play it. gg tfp
icq#660717594
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ако спечеля, печеля за цял народ - ако загубя, губя само мене си!!! В.И.Кунчев (ЛЕВСКИ)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.twitch.tv/neo_bulgaria
icq#660717594
Ако спечеля, печеля за цял народ - ако загубя, губя само мене си!!! В.И.Кунчев (ЛЕВСКИ)
_NEO_ вне форума