Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.08.2021, 22:15
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

New Dwelling Framework (NDF)

A new framework that will allow adding more dwelling buildings in the game. This will allow each creature to have their one dwelling.
The base version of the framework aims to expand the current Dwellings:

- from T1,T2,T3 + 1 Military post - total of 4 unique per faction
- to one for each tier  + 1 Military post - total of 8 unique per faction

The new spots will be filled with buildings from appropriate faction town.

Currently all dwelling tiers are properly aligned in terms of map space allocation (Active tiles; Blocked tiles) and have the following pattern for each new tier:

Blocked and active tiles for:
- Tier 4

- tier 5,6,7 

At the current stage the framework is considered in Alpha (all technical functions implemented and technical issues are solved). Available  features:
- new dwelling buildings are placed by the RMG
- new dwelling buildings can be placed with  CreateDwelling script command.
- new dwelling buildings can be exchanged for dwelling of another faction with  ReplaceDwelling script command.

Unfortunately visually, a lot of the models are not fitting the game blocked/active tiles setup. As I am not much of a visual artist I hope someone can jump in and provide a method or help into rescaling and moving the objects accordingly.

>>> Download <<<
You can download the Alpha files and inside there is a Readme.txt guide on how to install and test the framework.
The Readme also contains visual issues I have noticed and needs adjustment.

At the final stage the Framework will support both - MMH55 and ToE game editions.

Credits:
- JonnyP for his original dwelling MapObject files
- Waterfall for giving the idea!

dredknight сейчас на форуме