Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.06.2019, 00:58
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Hello Arkkard here are some answers:

1.Стоит ли мне устанавливать MMH 5.5?
- I do not know depends on your likings

2. Активно ли она обновляется?
- Not easy to answer. We do not have a release schedule nor we are dedicated to some kind of specific goal besides making the game better.
Making the game better depends on different findings anyone makes that can be implemented and being balanced and fun. As soon as we find something we implement it and make a new release. Another way to answer your question - the mod is not dead but releases depend on new findings and are uncertain.

3. Можно ли интересно и весело проходить кампанию(без сбоя скриптов)?
- Campaign can be played with the new mod features. Make sure that "Town convertion" option is disabled before starting a campaign as it may give huge edge towards the AI on some maps.

4. Можно ли в будущем играть по сети?
Yes. Many people play multiplayer even at this moment. Check this guide.

5. И, последний, чисто субъективный вопрос: Фанаты именно ММН 5.5, чем она лучше EWA?
- EWA and MMH55 are mods with different purpose and cannot be compared.
In order to understand the concept of MMH55 I would suggest to install this external manual that showcase all important changes to MMH55.

Also if you going to try MMH55 I strongly suggest to read the whole FAQ before you start playing.
dredknight вне форума