Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.06.2016, 15:57
^
muunis

📖
Отправить сообщение для  muunis с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  muunis с помощью ICQ
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

flateHad very big problems with - 9300 gold start after haggle ended. 3 Heroes first turn, 4 next turn and 6 heroes on 113. Blocked one road with 10-19 Efreet-Sultans. Very small area left for me to find some gold and resources to build anything. Almost half of the respawn was inaccessible. Had only 2 crypts and one imp cache available. And on 117 thanks to trade post i managed to build Portal of Glory without even Citadel. So i had only 2 Angels at the beginning of second week and 2k exp Sir Mullich With one Angel i couldn't kill 50-99 Silver Pegasus guarding +6 Attack Ogre Club and Angel's Dwelling. So it was very sad Thus i started doing real things only on 121 with 2 Angels and after killing 28 Pit Lords i got 25 SwordsMen from Pandora's Box. Next turn i killed 24 Thunderbirds and took first Hive ( 6 Wyverns ). On 123 i killed almost 70 Silver Pegasus and took Angel's Dwelling. Was on the way of taking 2 big Conservatories. And after that i had a plan of taking 3 home Utopias. I guess the first would fall on 126. But my opponent gave up. Thanks for the Game.
PS: that gold penalty together with poor map took 3 days away of tempo or even more.

Lost army on 116 in max hyve. Saved on 124, after loading forgot my plan to updrade Genies, but because doesn't wanted to loose another more day, still attacked 11 black knight with 160 gremlin and low meet(angels and vyvern was on snow). Couldn't win and gave up.
Thanks for a game.
muunis вне форума