Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2019-2020"
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.06.2020, 00:42
^
Ihromant

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2019-2020"

flateHad very good tempo at the beginning. 200+ skeletons on 117. Almost 500 on 127. Nice Utopia on 133 with Wings, Recanters Cloak and +10 SP Brest. But i had very bad situation with T-zones and my Magic Guild. On 141 i got TP from the last rebuilding and attacked herolwy in Ramp. He paid off saved his Dessa thanks to +2 Speed (Necklace of Swiftness and Ring of Wayfarer) and Rampart remained blue. Cause i ran out of my movepoints i couldn't attack once more that turn. I thought his Mage Guild was in this town. And ofcourse he defended Rampart one more time. In general i lost 3 Angels, 2 Dark Knights and 2 Wyverns. To my big disappiontment there was no Magic Guild. After that i desperately tried to collect resources to get DD from my Magic Guild. But again was unlucky( I got DD from the last try as well only on 146!!! On 147 thanks to DD Thant visited Super Treasury. Found there only one Utopia with Tome of Earth and Tome of Fire ( to tell you the truth that was useless books cause as u understand i learned all magic of the World in my Magic Guild ). Herolwy started to take back his towns but made a crucial mistake. He thought that i can't kill him because of speed as it had happened 3 times before. I lost 5 Angels in total after 3 meetings with him before. On 211 i traded almost all gold to get resources for Upgrade of Portal of Glory. After that with one Archangel and 1000+ Skeletons i attacked him, used Armageddon to kill all his 5 unstacked Angels (1+1+1+1+1) and Dessa died. Herolwy surrended. Nervous game for me. Almost lost my initiative here, cause opponent had faster and better heroes.
TFP!
+2

Мой любимьій размер - тройка. Будь то конса, утопа или сиськи

Ihromant вне форума