Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.09.2022, 11:40
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Alright I am not much into balancing lately so here are Magnomagus thoughts on vampire and Necro changes as of lately based on conversation in discord.

DISCORD
magnomagusactually not true, they were on my radar for a long time (Vampires), but i hoped that nerfing the ghosts (and later shield other from Skeletons) would make Necropolis faction fall into place without needing to touch them. by cutting life drain by 10% you achieve -33% regenerative capability, if you want to achieve that with stat nerfs you would have to cut dmg so severely they play like dwarfs but worse, or you give them very little health and make them more like pixies. removing retal has even more impact on 'how they play' so conclusively, cutting life drain seems by far the best option.
ElvinIt is necro, they don't even need the vamps to have some of the best creeping in the game.
magnomagus thats why all the other stuff (necromancy, ghosts etc) was nerfed first, but still the faction was better than others
dredknight вне форума